Thursday, February 21, 2013

Could it be our miracle?

I was in no way holding out hope on this cycle. We had recently had a meeting with Dr. M about what we would do if this cycle failed. Surgery. Injectible medication. More money. But, in all reality, Dan and I had made peace with it. We had a plan. We were ready to move forward.

God had other plans, as He usually does. I have been testing for the past couple of days, to see if my hCG trigger shot would test out of my system. I've been getting positives since I started. At first, I was hesitant, as this has happened in past cycles and I eventually got a stark white negative test. But in my heart, I sort of knew it. I felt pregnant. I should know, I've been down this road twice in the past year. 

Today, at 11dpo, I feel confident enough to say, "I AM PREGNANT."

TWO PINK LINES!!!!!!!

I am scared out of my mind and running through all worst case scenarios. But the fact of the matter is - I am pregnant. Dan and I are expecting again, and God knows, this brings me to my knees. My cup runneth over.

No comments:

Post a Comment