Monday, April 29, 2013

Hello world!!!

Welcome to Imperfectly Perfect!! This is a blog that I started last July to have a place to come to document my feelings, experiences and journey along the way. This blog has mostly dealt with our trials as they pertain to infertility and miscarriage, but we are so excited to say that ----

WE ARE EXPECTING!!! I am 13 weeks and 1 day pregnant!!!!

This has been a long and hilly road for Dan and I, but we are ever so blessed to be here announcing to the world that we will be expecting Baby Greene right around Halloween!!!


They had no idea what they were posing for, and quite frankly, all they wanted were the treats I was frantically waving over my head. Note Tucker's confusion (he is on the right).

I have been blogging about this journey since we got a a positive pregnancy test, so feel free to go back and read all about it - or don't - and we invite you to come along with us on this ride. 

A piece of my heart still stays with all of my friends and any of those who I do not know who are still on their journey to finding their rainbow. As we all know, there are no guarantees in this life, but I can promise you that no matter what, you will always have a friend and confidant in me. I would never be who I am today without all of the heartache we have experienced along the way and everything I have learned from each of you. I wouldn't take it all back for anything and it is my fervent prayer that each and every one of you will be here in my shoes one day soon. Until then, know how much I love you and that I am always here for you.

One of the most astounding things to me in the past couple of weeks is the realization of how much this baby has been prayed for and anticipated. We have been blessed to share the news with close family, friends and those who have been there with us along the way through all the heartache, over the past couple of weeks. The pure joy, excitement and elation that you have all expressed for us brings me to my knees. This baby would not be possible without all of you, and I will be sure that one day he or she knows exactly that. There is no doubt in my mind how much this baby is already loved, anticipated and welcomed. I cannot wait to share this journey with each and every one of you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment